Created by Sharon Martin, Susan Hlady, Tracy Ratzlaff, Susan Mackey, Steve Trueman
Black Gold Regional Schools
Alexa Glasgow and Tarynne Angell
This is your chance to bring a historical Albertan to life! You and your partner will create an interview that may have taken place with this individual.
* Select a famous Albertan to be interviewed from the list provided.
Famous Albertans: Builders of Alberta
* Complete the research guide.
* Select interview questions from the list provided. Select 5-10 questions for your interview.
* Complete a rough copy of your interview containing both questions and answers. Hand this in for approval before moving on to the next step.
*Check your planning guide to review what images you will need. Find or create pictures and save them to your student folder.
* create an interview using Media of your choice to create your interview.
Some suggestions for you (Voicethread, PowerPoint, Bitstrips, Video)
An Exemplar (Photostory)